Commercial Safes: For Your Business & Residence
AA Security Co. offers fire resistant safes, burglary resistant safes, gun safes, wall safes, and assorted depository containers for residential and commercial use. For more specific needs like tool or torch, multiple dial, web software management, and other enhanced products, we help you select the right unit for your needs.
Residential and Commercial Safes
Residential, Commercial, Government, Education, HOA
We sell and install safes for business and residential use, offer yearly maintenance on mechanical dials and workings, replacement of mechanical with – or conversion to – an electronic keypad, supply and install keypads with enhanced features, retrieval of original combination, combination change, training, and non-immediate opening through drilling.
Quality and Professional Services
Request A Quote
Points to Consider When Buying a Safe
There are several aspects to take into consideration when shopping for a commercial safe, including what’s going to be stored and what your main concerns are regarding the contents.
- If the items are going to be insured, ask your insurance company if there are specific features a safe requires for you to make a claim.
- If media – like magnetic drives, CDs, or tapes are going to be stored – then a standard fire resistant container will NOT work. However, you need to identify what size your media will need.
- Whatever size you believe will work, get a bigger one. Life is not stagnant, and eventually your initial safe size will become too small.
- If burglary is the most important concern, then wall construction matters. Weight is also a great deterrent.
- After a fire, remember that all mechanical dials will need to be drilled; however, electronic dials often do not.